Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It is Finished

Well, I'm finished blogging for LS 561. Now I just need to finish the Annotated Bibliography. I love to read, but this was a lot of books in a short amount of time. I can't imagine how people with LIVES managed it. I applaud you ladies with families and/or jobs this summer who still found the time to read all these books. This was really good for me, though, because I plan to read the award winners every year from now on to stay current on the books I'll have in my library. I'll try to keep blogging, but I won't give away any more endings. That was just for this class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is tough to take any of the lit classes in the summer. However, everyone has survived and also has a wonderful blog to show for all that hard work, too.